Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System
- Oculus Rift’s advanced display technology combined with its precise, low-latency constellation tracking system enables the sensation of presence.
- Customizable, comfortable, adaptable, and beautiful, Rift is technology and design as remarkable as the experiences it enables.
- Every aspect of Rift was designed to be easy, inviting, and comfortable to use - and that extends to the VR environment we’ve created as a starting point for your journeys.
- Discover and download games across genres ranging from action RPGs, sci-fi shooters, mind-bending puzzle games, and more - and play them from an entirely new perspective. Lucky’s Tale is included with every Rift purchase.
- Windows PC and an internet connection are required for Oculus Rift - please review recommended system specs.
- Requirement: Updated version of USB 3.0
Rift is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. Whether you’re stepping into your favorite game, watching an immersive VR movie, jumping to a destination on the other side of the world, or just spending time with friends in VR, you’ll feel like you’re really there.
It uses state of the art displays and optics designed specifically for VR. Its high refresh rate and low-persistence display work together with its custom optics system to provide incredible visual fidelity and an immersive, wide field of view.
- Oculus Rift + Touch Sytem: Rift uses state of the art displays and optics designed specifically for VR. Its high refresh rate and low-persistence display work together with its custom optics system to provide incredible visual fidelity and an immersive, wide field of view.
- Oculus Touch: Oculus Touch is a pair of tracked controllers that give you hand presence—the feeling that your virtual hands are actually your own. It takes interaction to the next level.
- Oculus Earphones: Experience even more immersive audio with Oculus Rift Earphones. These in-ear headphones are specially designed for your Rift headset to reduce sound distractions while you’re in virtual experiences. Enjoy high quality, low distortion, and well-balanced sound every time you put on your headset with Oculus Rift Earphones.
- Oculus Sensor: Add an additional third sensor to add roomscale to your Oculus experience. With a clear line of sight, Oculus Sensor tracks constellations of IR LEDs to translate your movements in VR. Its stand is ideal for most setups and its standard 1/4 20 mount works with most tripods. Requires Rift, sold separately. When used as a third sensor, requires an additional USB 2.0 or higher port. Please note: 360° and Room Scale tracking are experimental features—not all experiences may work as expected.