Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
Plug your favorite compatible headset into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and hear the action just the way you like it. Easily adjust chat audio without taking your hands off the controller. Add game audio by connecting directly to your console or TV.Non-compatible headsets The following headsets are incompatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter: Mad Catz Tritton Warhead headset Mad Catz Tritton Primer headset (Mad Catz offers an adapter for the Primer headset to convert the 2.5-mm audio jack to a 3.5-mm audio jack. Contact Mad Catz for support.) The Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth Headset Headsets with this 2.5-mm connector will not work because of the connector format. This connector includes a long, cylindrical pin in the middle of the connecting side that does not fit into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.
- An Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter is already included with new stereo headsets designed for Xbox One. Just plug the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter that came with your headset into your controller and then connect the headset.
- Most stereo gaming headsets with a 3.5mm audio jack (that use the CTIA plug standard) can get chat and stereo game audio directly through the Xbox One
- No need to connect anything to the console or TV/ receiver. A microphone is required for chat.
- Legacy stereo gaming headsets for Xbox 360 can get game audio by connecting the legacy stereo headset to the back of the Xbox One console using the S/PDIF port, or to the TV/receiver with RCA cables ( just like on Xbox 360). Get chat audio by connecting the 2.5mm chat cable from your legacy stereo gaming headset to the adapter, using the included audio jack adapter cable. A microphone is required for chat.
- Type: Console Video Games
- Brand: Microsoft
- Hardware Platform: Xbox One
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Release date: 2014-03-07
- ESRB Rating: Rating Pending